Thursday 28 July 2011

Short but sweet!

Yesterday was a bad day and a good day........

Some of you know, that I have several medical issues.
I have atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and P.A.D. (Peripheral Artery Disease).
I inherited these genes from both of my parents (my sister got the good looks, I got the bad genes).
My father passed on at 61 and my mom at 65.
I'm now 64 and I'm doing the best that I can to surpass them and live to 89 like our Nanny.
Whether that will happens remains to be seen but I have great doctors and a good attitude most of the time.

Yesterday was my heart testing day..........I always get nervous whenever I have to have tests and believe me, I have to have them often.  These ones were ordered by my cardiologist whom I will see for the results at the end of August.

The tests went well and I came home wearing the portable heart monitor which isn't too bad but can be uncomfortable at times.  I'm allergic to the sticky things and the tape.....so itchy!

I was feeling kind of bluesy and extremely tired when I received an email from my friend Tim that he was back from Newfoundland and going ahead with creating my web site!

This perked me up and was just the news I needed to hear!

He told me he had done some investigating and found that the name I wanted "thebabycrow.com" was available and that I should register it at some point.

Well, he didn't have to tell me twice!  I immediately went to the Webhosting site and registered the domain.

It is now mine!!!!  Imagine........www.thebabycrow.com is mine!

It's all uphill from here!  Stay tuned...........I'm so excited!!!!!

Oh yes and that monitor is off this morning and on it's way back to where it came from!

I'm off to have a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment