Monday 4 July 2011

Time for a rest.............

This past week has been very tiring..........I think I'm trying too hard to get my business going and need to take a break.

For three days I had irregular heart beats, which are nothing new for me, but they are so unnerving I can't stand when it happens.

So, when I woke up on Sunday morning I told John I wanted to go to hospital to get checked out.

Long story short, I'm fine.

I've been taking Ativan to calm me down and it really makes me tired and a bit depressed at the same time.

My sister and her husband are on vacation for 2 weeks and I was going to go visit with them on Wednesday for a few days but have decided instead to go tomorrow.

I just don't see the sense in sitting here waiting for Wednesday to arrive when I can just go tomorrow!

I'm really hoping for a fun, relaxing few days so that I will feel refreshed and ready to tackle the next phase of my little business........making a web site.

A dear, dear friend of mine who is a fabulous artist has agreed to collaborate with me and as I have no idea what's involved in creating a web site, I'm hoping when I return my creative juices will be flowing once again.  I'd love it if he did the whole thing for me but then would it really be mine?

I'm so looking forward to having my very own website and it will be nice to be able to say I had some input into it.

Exciting times!

So, I'll be off tomorrow just after lunch but not sure when I'll be back......probably Saturday......

I'm taking the car so John will be stuck at home alone.........he's not used to that but I'm sure he'll be fine.

So, take care my friends, my dear followers.........I'll be back!

Marilyn

Picture me lying on that swing.....ahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment